skip to main | skip to sidebar

Logblog

I am helping in experiments to find genes that regulate growth of E.coli. End aim: improve yield of plasmids from E.coli and improve growth of E.coli. This blog contains what I've done, learnt, and things which I should read, and some of my ideas.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Real Time PCR

More details: www.appliedbiosystems.com/support/tutorials/pdf/rtpcr_vs_tradpcr.pdf

at 11:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2006 (18)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ▼  2005 (67)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • Results of plasmid loss test for shakeflasks cultu...
      • Did the same thing.. blah.. but stopped reinoculat...
      • Work is so routine that for once I have nothing to...
      • Plasmid loss test. 30 squares eachPrepared electro...
      • After incubation for 24h1. Dilute and spread plate...
      • Restriction Enzymes
      • Plasmid identification- To prove that plasmid isol...
      • Plasmid
      • Miniprep on pkd46 from HMS174(1ml) pelletsResults:...
      • Bacteria grew in all plates and flasks. Made 6 1m...
      • Dave inoculated the HMS +pkd46 into shakeflasks. 5...
      • Real Time PCR
      • Transformation results: Many tiny colonies for NS3...
      • Gene knockout by homologous recombination
      • I have a tendency to screw up things. None of my b...
      • PCR
      • Big M grew in LB + amp. Did I inoculate too much b...
      • Plasmid loss test results:MG1655 100% loss, dam 10...
      • EMB media
    • ►  January (13)